To educate children to be confident, competent and creative citizens.
Learners are empowered to find meaning and understanding through the arts, which include: dance, music, theater, literature, media and visual.
We believe that:
- Every person deserves respect.
- Each person’s intrinsic value is non-negotiable.
- Engagement in creative activities fosters critical thinking.
- High standards stimulate achievement.
- Every student possesses the potential to learn.
- Arts integration enhances the learner intellectually and culturally.
- Family involvement is critical to learning.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Education provides access to unlimited opportunities.